We take advantage of the richness of our countryside to serve you a maximum of local and quality products.
- Seasonal vegetables from our vegetable garden and especially from Le Jardin Potager de Rosnoën in Rosnoën (29).
- Milk and beef from Coteau de l'Aber in Kervézennec, Rosnoën (29).
- Cider and apple juice from Goarimic, Le Faou (29).
- Yogurts from O'Délice de la Croix Blanche in Rosnoën (29).
- Herbal teas from Les Jardins de Kergonnec in Rosnoën (29).
- Honey from Miellerie de Térénez in Rosnoën (29).
- Honey from Loic Le Breton in Rosnoën (29).
- Beers from Térenez from Brasserie du bout du monde in Rosnoën/Le Faou (29).
- Cheese from ferme de Pen ar Menez in Quimerc'h (29).
- Wine from Cellier du Faou, our wine merchant in Le Faou (29).
- Bread from Clémence and Vincent in Hanvec (29).
- Eggs from ferme de Kernivinen in Argol (29).
- Chicken from Arnal in Le Faou (29).
- Le Café Savania from Point de Croix (29).
- Our homemade jams with strawberries from L'Hopital Camfrout (29) and pears from Lopérec (29) and other fruits picked near us.
Thank you all for your delicious products!
Feel free to ask us for more information if you want to taste their products during your self-catering stay.